Home     About Me     Recipes     Sources Of Inspiration     Links     FAQ     Contact Me     My Secrets

Ta Da! Cake Pops!

Tuesday, January 31st, 2012

These little cuties were so much fun to make! The most challenging part for me was keeping them from falling off the stick during the candy coating process. Luckily I watched Bakerella’s video online before beginning and tried to imitate her technique as best I could. I chose lavender candy melts and decorated them with flowers that I cut out of white fondant. This was my first attempt, and I’m pretty pleased with the outcome. Here's a pic!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I haven't been brave enough to try cake pops, yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! They were actually much easier to make than I anticipated!

      Delete